Monday, January 9, 2023

Woman

 Peninnah, her rival would torture and humiliate Hannah, as Peninnah was her only child. Peninnah, her rival, would humiliate and torment Hannah year after year. Hannah would refuse to eat any food if Peninnah was visiting the LORD's house. Elkanah, her husband, would frequently inquire of Hannah why she was crying. Why don't you eat? What is it that you are so unhappy? Do I really mean more to you than 10 sons?" One day, after they had eaten their meal at the home of the LORD in Shiloh, Hannah got up. She was very distressed and cried bitterly while she offered prayers to God. Eli Priest Eli was at the door. Hannah made a solemn promise: "Almighty LORD! Look at me Your servant!" Take note of my troubles and don't forget me Do not forget me! If you gift me one of my sons, I'll swear that I will be devoted to you for the rest of his life. I also promise that he will never get hair cut." Hannah continued to pray to the LORD for an extended period of time, while Eli watched her lips. Hannah was praying in silence with her lips moving, but she didn't make any sound. Eli believed she was drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlock Yvonne Strahovski's Bio Height Weight Shoe and Bra Size

Mastering Yvonne Strahovski's Ultimate Measurements Step by Step Understanding Yvonne Strahovski's iconic physique goes beyond mer...